Combination of capsicum and paneer with spices like cumin and fennel, makes an flavorful tasty masala. So why do you want to wait, pick up some paneer and bell pepper and cook up this easy and delicious masala and Enjoy!
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Serves : 4
Paneer : 1 cup ( cut into strips)
Green Bell Pepper/Capsicum : 1 large, cut into stips
Onions : 1 medium (finely chopped)
Tomatoes : 2 medium, (finely chopped)
Ginger : 1 tbsp, minced
Turmeric Powder : 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Powder : 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds : 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds : 1/2 tsp
Oil : 2 tbps
Salt to taste
How to make Paneer Capsicum-Bell Pepper Masala :
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat; splutter mustard seeds, add cumin seeds, black cumin seeds, fennel seeds and and satue for a couple of seconds.
2. Add onion and satue unitl its translucent and light brown in color, add minced ginger, garlic, green chilies and saute it 2 -3 minutes.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and a little salt and cook covered; stirring frequently until the oil starts to separate from the mixture and tomatoes turns soft and mushy.
4. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix well.
5. Add paneer strips and mix until all the pieces are well coated. Add the bell pepper and combine well.