Kayappola – Pazhappola Recipe | Malabar Pazham – Banana Cake Recipe
Ripe Nenthram Pazham /Ripe Banana : 2 nos
Eggs : 2 nos
Sugar : 3tbsp or to ur taste.
Milk : 1/2 cup
Ghee : 2 tbsp
Raw cashews : 2 tsp
Raisins : 2tsp
For Garnishing :
Raspberry or any desired fruit of your choice
How to make Kayappola – Malabar Pazham Cake :
1. Chop the banana & into small cubes.
2. Heat ghee in non stick sauce pan add banana chunks and saute till it turns to golden brown colour.
3. Beat the eggs,milk and sugar with hand blender until light and fluffy.
4. Add the fried banana chunks,raw cashews,raisins and combine well.
5. In a non stick sauce pan smear some butter/ghee and spread it well.
Check here for more Malabar Recipes