Sabudana / Tapioca/ Sago : 1 cup
Grounded Roasted peanuts : 1/2 cup
Potato : 1 (medium,cut into pieces)
Sugar : 1 tsp
Chopped Coriander leaves : few
Grated Coconut : 1/4 cup (Optional)
Salt to taste
Ghee/Oil : 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
Green chillies : 3-4 (finely chopped)
Curry leaves : 1 sprig
Method of Preparation :
1. Wash the sabudana thoroughly and soak them for 4-5hrs and drain them for a hour.(This process is done to remove the excess water from sabudana and to avoid stickness).
2. Combine coarsely pounded roasted peanuts, sugar and salt to the sabudana and keep aside.
3. Heat ghee/oil in the pan,when its hot, add cumin seeds, chopped green chillies,chopped potatoes and a pinch of salt and curry leaves, saute well till the potatoes are cooked.
4. Add the sabudana-peanut mixture and combine well with the seasoning, cover and cook for 2 minutes on low fire. Don’t cook sabudana for long time they will become very sticky.
5. Once the sabudana becomes soft remove it from the fire and add grated fresh coconut and mix well.
6. Serve with Yogurt/curd and enjoy!!