Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Makes : 10 to 12
Pineapple : 1 (finely chopped)
Dessicated coconut : 3/4 cup
Sugar : 5 tbsp or (according to taste)
Ghee : 1 tsp
How to make Pineapple Ladoo | Laddu :
1. In a pan, add the chopped pineapple and cook until it turns to soft. Pulse the cooked pineapple in the blender once.
2. Transfer the pineapple paste to the same pan, add coconut (Note : Save little for rolling),sugar and saute well for 5 minutes.
3. Add ghee and mix well for few minutes. Remove from the heat, keep it aside until they are warm enough to handle.
4. Gently squeeze the mixture between both palms to shape into a round ball about the size of a golf ball.
5. Roll them in dessicated coconut and Enjoy!
(Recipe Adapted : from Sree Recipes)