To Marinate :
Boneless skinless chicken breast : 1/2 lb/250 grms (cut into cubes)
Corn flour :1 tbsp
Egg : 1 no
Ginger-Garlic paste : 2 tsp
Dark Soya Sauce : 2 tsp
Vinegar : 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Onion : 1 (chopped)
Capsicum/Bell pepper : 1 (chopped)
Garlic : 1 tbsp (minced)
Ginger : 1 tbsp (minced)
Corn flour : 1 tsp (dissolved 1/4 cup of water)
Dark Soy Sauce : 1 tbsp
Chilli Sauce : 2 tbsp or adjust according to ur spicy level
Tomato Sauce : 2 tsp
Green chillies : 2 big (chopped)
Ajinomotto/MSG : a pinch (optional)
Salt to taste
Spring Onions : 2 stalk (chopped)
Oil for frying
How to make Chilly Chicken | Indo Chinese Chilly Chicken
1. Marinate the chicken with above listed ingredients ‘To Marinate’ and keep it aside for a hour
2. Heat oil in the frying and when its hot,deep fry the chicken in it,remove and keep it aside.
3. Heat the same pan with 1 tbsp oil on medium flame.Add green chillies,ginger,garlic and saute for a minute,now add onions and saute till turns to translucent.
4. Now add chopped capsicum,half of chopped spring onions and mix well.
5. Pour the soya sauce,chilli sauce,tomato sauce,ajinomotto(optional)to it and mix well and pour little water,stir well and allow to boil.
6. When it starts to boiling add fired chicken and mix well, at this stage add the dissolved corn flour to it and combine and stir well till desired thickens.
7. Garnish with remaining spring onions. Serve with Fried Rice or Noodles